Saturday, November 20, 2010

I’m set to explode – Vasco

Born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father, Vasco Oluwabunmi Egbaiyelo better known as Vasco G,  Vasco began his musical career as a child. He had his break after featuring in Star Quest, and much later, became the cynosure of attention when his band, D’Jewels, won the 2007 Star Quest yearly competition organized by the Nigerian Breweries.  In this encounter, he speaks about his music and other prevailing issues. Read on….
Why did you parents prefer to take you to Ghana to study?
Although I was born here in Nigeria, I wasn’t opportune to visit Ghana till I was a full grown boy. I already understood Nigeria before going to continue my secondary and tertiary institution in Ghana.
How did you start your musical career in Ghana?
Actually, I’ve been singing since I was a boy but I didn’t take it seriously. I remember when I was in the primary school, I used to lead my school choir to competitions, play on stage and sang in church choir.
Read More:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/i%E2%80%99m-set-to-explode-vasco/

No comments:

Post a Comment