Saturday, November 20, 2010

Emenalo May Not Work With Chelsea’s First Team

IF words coming from Stamford Bridge are anything to go by, newly promoted Michael Emenalo will not be involved in the training of the Chelsea first team.

Coach, Carlo Ancelotti who stated this, revealed that he was not involved in the decision to elevate Emenalo to the post of assistant manager, and does not want the Nigerian to actually work with the team.

The Italian faced controversy after Ray Wilkins was fired, and is adamant that the decision to promote Emenalo was made by the board.

“I am not here to explain how I feel at the moment, because it is not the right moment,” he said, according to The Daily Telegraph.

“I’m professional, I will continue to work. I want to stay focused on my team. The club made this decision after the exit of Ray. But nothing has changed, for me. Emenalo has been working with me before.

“He started when I came here last year. He was the opposition scout and was supporting me. He’s not been involved in the training, and won’t be, because first-team coach Paul Clement has been and will remain doing that.
“But nothing changes. It was not my decision, but he has been working with me for a year and a half anyway.”
Read More:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29882:emenalo-may-not-work-with-chelseas-first-team-&catid=58:abroad&Itemid=623

No comments:

Post a Comment