Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ikechukwu fights in public


If you’re planning a party and you’re thinking of having Ikechukwu perform, please know that Lagos club REHAB is out of venue options for you.

“If u party at rehab pls don’t talk to me. That club is dead to me. A bouncer put his hands on me for what ????? F**k REHAB and all its f***king people”, the pissed rapper who’s called Killz exploded.
The incident happened in the wee hours of Sunday morning after the MAMAs was over. The rapper who had graced stage at the international event was probably still high on the achievement when Rehab bouncers jolted him back to life.
There is reason to believe that the rapper went to the club for reasons other than socializing since the club isn’t particularly his favourite. he could have had an appointment to keep as he explains why he doesn’t like the club: “I stopped going to Rehab ‘cos not only does the club just suck as far as space is concerned but it always has one funny smell.
Then I just can’t stand the people running the club. Feel among dey vex them. If I no gree be ur friend no be by force na. Ah jo oo”, Ikechukwu explained to fans on Twitter.
When the fume was over and Ikechukwu was calm a few hours later, it dawned on the rapper the light in which that single action must have put him.
The celebrity who has a  no-nonsense image apologised to fans saying, “ (I) Just wanna apologize to my fans for bringing myself so low yesterday. This is not the kind of character I portray or expect anyone else to. People will always test u. Show strength with restraint. God bless”.
Source:http://vanguardngr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment